CNC Milling Services
China Top CNC Milling Supplier & Manufacturer –YongShock offers worldwide clients affordable, rapid, high precision custom CNC Milling Services, variety of materials available to meet the needs of different industries!
- Free shipping by DHL.FEDEX.UPS
- Global delivery as fast as 10 days
- Machined prototypes in as fast as 1 day.
- 50+metals and plastics ,10+ surfaces finishes
- Tolerances down to +-0.005mm
- ISO 9001:2015, CE:SHBST100665461231
- 80+CNC machines,50000+machined parts each month
Advanced Precision CNC Milling Services – China Top CNC Milling/Milled Parts Manufacturer
Looking for low cost CNC milling parts with unparalleled quality? Yongshock is a professional Chinese CNC company, providing excellent precision CNC milling services. It has advanced machine tools, including CMC milling center and milling processing center, from general three-axis to five axis, and skilled mechanics. Our experienced operators are proficient in CAD (Computer Aided Design) and cam (Computer Aided Manufacturing) programs and are always looking for the best way to produce the highest quality CNC milling parts for customers.
YongShock CNC Milling Services Capabilities
- With decades of CNC processing service experience and professional knowledge, we provide OEM milling services and products involving precision milling, thread milling, metal milling, plastic milling and so on.
- Six advanced CNC machines at the Junying CNC Milling Center:
Number of CNC milling machining centers: 6
Number of axes: 3-axis or 5-axis
Product dimension 3-axis milling machines: up to 500 x 500
Product dimension 5-axis milling machines: up to Ø 300
Why Choose YongShock CNC Milling Services
- High Precision Production. YongShock custom CNC milling parts in tolerances ranging from +/-0.001″ – 0.005″, custom design depending on customer specs
- Wide selection of materials. A variety of certified materials (more than 50 metal and plastic materials) and surface finishes are available
- Profitable custom design. Carry out accurate design and production according to customer requirements, and provide customers with the most cost-effective and time-saving NC milling services
- Rapid prototyping. Use advanced milling machines and fully equipped CNC milling machine factories to quickly obtain prototypes and optimize the whole high-speed milling workflow
What is CNC Milling & How Does CNC Milling Work
CNC milling (computer numerical control milling) is a CNC machining process, which involves removing material from the workpiece by rotating and moving tools (such as milling cutter) and correctly positioning the workpiece to produce or complete customized CNC machining objects. CNC milling technology can be used to form parts from the beginning to the completion. It is best to take features or definitions as the secondary or finishing process of machined parts. Milling tools can be placed horizontally or vertically, but due to the rapid development of CNC milling machines, they can move on multiple axes, up to 5 axes. In addition to repositioning the workpiece, they also allow the movement of more cutting items.
CNC Milling Process – What is the Process of CNC Milling?
Start with designing NC milling part drawing or geometry with CAD software, and then CAM software converts the file into NC machine tool program, which can instruct the machine tool what to do and how to do it. CNC milling service uses computer technology to complete the following basic production stages:
- Designing a CNC Milling CAD model
- Converting the CAD model into a CNC milling program
- Setting up the CNC milling machine
- Cutting small pieces off the block material to obtain approximate shape
- Executing the CNC milling operation with higher precision and accuracy
CNC Milling Operations (Types) – What Does A CNC Mill Do
CNC milling service is a type of CNC machining service, which is very suitable for manufacturing CNC milling parts with high precision and strict tolerance in prototype and small / mass production. This is realized through the following common CNC milling operations.
- Plain Milling: also called surface or slab milling, refers to the milling operation utilize plain milling cutters with teeth on the periphery to perform the cutting, the axis of rotation of the cutting tool is parallel to the workpiece surface.
- Face Milling: the operation use milling cutters have teeth both on the periphery and tool face, the rotating axis of cutting tool is perpendicular to the surface of the workpiece，generally for producing flat surfaces and contours.
- Form Milling: uses form cutting tools or fly cutters for specific purposes, including convex, concave cutters, typically for creating irregular surfaces and contours like curved surfaces.
- Angular Milling: also written a angle milling, milling flat surfaces which are neither parallel nor perpendicular to the axis of the cutter.
- Gear Milling: the milling process for creating a gear.
- Thread Milling: the interpolation of a thread mill around or inside a workpiece to create a desired thread, requires machines capable of moving on the X, Y, and Z axis simultaneously.
- Profile Milling: rough or finish mill vertical or slanted surfaces, continuous tool path.
- Straddle Milling: machine two or more parallel vertical surfaces at a single cut.
CNC Milling Machines – What Is A CNC Mill & Types of Milling Machines
CNC milling machines use a rotating cylindrical cutter (milling cutter) fixed on the spindle to perform milling operations to obtain various shapes, grooves, holes and other necessary indentations. As a common CNC machine tool, CNC milling machine has the ability to cut at different angles and move along multiple axes, allowing the characteristics and design of various milling parts. The workpiece on the NC milling machine can move on the tool in a certain direction.
There are different types of CNC mills divided according to the number of axes:
- 2-axis CNC milling machine: cut holes and slots in the x- and z-axes
- 3-axis CNC milling machines: added y-axis, can cut vertically and in any direction
- 4-axis CNC milling machines: add the ability to rotate the x-axis, similar to a lathe.
- 5-axis CNC milling machines: most complete milling machine, incorporate rotation in both the x- and y-axes.
CNC Machining Surface Finishes
You can choose a wide selection of metal surface finishing services after machining at YongShock CNC machining manufacturer to improve the parts appearance, surface smoothness, corrosion resistance and other performance of your CNC machined parts.
- Painting: refers to an altering surface finishing process, spraying paint, pigment, or color to a solid surface as a colored protective layer, and can be done on metal or non-metal CNC machined components of any shapes, usually applied on aluminum, stainless steel and steel alloy parts. The purpose is to improve aesthetic appearance and prevent corrosion or oxidation.
- Passivation: a common chemical surface treatment method for steel and stainless steel, to remove ferrous contaminants or use a light coat of protective material to create a shell for enhancing the corrosion resistance or reducing the chemical reactivity.
- Electroplating/Plating: a process of using an electric current to reduce dissolved metal cations so that they form a thin coherent metal coating on an electrode, to change the properties of the machining metal surface or build up thickness for undersized parts.
- Powder coating/Powder coat: a functional and decorative finish, which is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder, employs electrostatically and then cured under heat, to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. The main applications including household appliances, aluminum extrusions, drum hardware, automobile, motorcycle, and bicycle parts.
- Anodizing/Anodized:an electrolytic passivation process of forming a thin layer of aluminum oxide on the exterior of aluminum CNC machined parts to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer and protect the metal, as the layer has higher corrosion and abrasion resistance than aluminum.
- Polishing: also known as buffing, a process of rubbing the surface of parts or utilizing a chemical action to produce a smooth and shiny surface, make the surface get significant specular reflection or reduce diffuse reflection in some materials.
- Black oxide: also known as blackening, gun bluing or hot blackening, a chemical process of forming a black conversion coating on stainless steel, copper and copper based alloys, zinc, powdered metals, silver solder, and ferrous materials, to improve corrosion resistance and minimize light reflection.
- Conversion coating :also known as chromate conversion, the coating are used for metals converted to a protective layer through the chemical or electrochemical processes, primarily used as a corrosion inhibitor, decorative finish, or to retain electrical conductivity.
- Bead blasting/Bead blast: the process of removing surface deposits by applying fine glass beads at a high pressure without damaging the surface.
- Abrasive blasting/sandblasting: the process or operation of propelling a stream of abrasive material composed of high-velocity sand-sizes particles against the metal surface under high pressure with blast equipment like air pressure system, to remove surface contaminants, clean metals or increase a texture, then change the smoothness or roughness of surface.
YongShock also provides grinding, linishing, industrial etching, and more custom metal finishing service for presenting the best effect of your part.
Our experience in numbers
What Makes Us Extraordinary
YongShock shares a continuous growth of 300%+ year-over-year annual growth in rapid prototyping and manufacturing services. These are the features that make us stand out.
Cost-effective Price and efficiency
Yongshock has its own factory in Ningbo, China. This will reduce the price by up to 30% and make the delivery cycle more reliable.
Professional Engineering support
We offer not only custom parts, but also value. We provide professional engineering support, from early material selection and customized prototype design suggestions to cost-saving technologies and technical suggestions based on end-use production experience.
Strict Quality Control
With strict quality control, the product is low cost but good quality. As a prototype manufacturing company certified by ISO 9001:2015, we provide customers with SGS, ROHS, material certification and full-scale reports. The first article inspection plan can also be provided according to your requirements.
Reasons to Choose YongShock
We will complete different processing designs based on customers’ processing needs and combine different processing techniques to give customers the best solutions such as CNC machining turning milling stamping forging extrusion casting bending welding etc.
Blog & Latest Updates
As-milled is a finish that refers to the surface of a part or component as it appears after it has
As-milled, bead blast, anodized, and powder coat are all finishes that are available through CNC milling. As-milled is a finish
Steel 1018, Steel 1215, and Steel A36 are all steel alloys that are commonly used in CNC machining. Each of